The Journal of Teacher Education and Educators is a peer-reviewed international journal which is published three times a year (April, August, December) in English under the responsibility of the science board. For more information about the journal, please visit: www.jtee.org
Aims and Scope The Journal of Teacher Education and Educators is fundamentally concerned with the improvement of teacher education, curriculum, policy, and in-service training. Besides these, the journal also accepts researches related to the problems of teacher educators and researchers in the field of educational sciences.
The Journal of Teacher Education and Educators particularly welcomes:articles that explore alternative, critical and re-conceptualized views of teacher education; articles written for academics and educators that present the relationship between theory and practice explicitly.
JTEE Open Access Policy
The access to the published articles in the JTEE is free and unlimited/All the articles published in the journal can be reached at: www.jtee.org
The JTEE- Journal of Teacher Education and Educators- does not charge any processing or publication fees to articles sent. Moreover, no payments are made to an author or authors for articles accepted for publication.
JTEE Peer Review Process
Articles accepted by the editorial board into evaluation are subject to double blind peer review. In case of dissidence between two referees when evaluating an article, that article is sent to a third referee. If an article is sent to more than two referees, majority opinion is taken as a base. Referees are selected from among the scientific board or academicians from universities. For an article to be published in the journal, it is necessary that referees should state positive opinion.
In articles to be submitted to the journal, the following points are required to be considered:
1. Submitted articles should not have been published elsewhere before and should not be sent to more than one journal at the same time.
2. In studies presented verbally or in poster in any congress, symposium or scientific milieu, name, place and date of the activity should be specified.
3. In studies sponsored by an institution or a fund, name of the sponsor institution and project tag should be given.
4. Information should be given about articles produced from master’s theses. Authors are responsible for mispresentations.
5. For an article to be taken into examination, it should be prepared in accordance with the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association and that of the Journal of Teacher Education and Educators.
7. For the size of figures, graphs or the like drawings to be included in an article, you can benefit from the archive of the Journal of Teacher Education and Educators.
8. Author/s are responsible for contents of publications, defended opinions, correctness of resources, citations and copyrighted figures and visuals.
In cases of plagiarism, 5176 Numbered Law about the Establishment of Civil Service Ethics Committee and Making Modifications in Some Laws and the Regulations about Civil Service Ethical Behavior Principles and the Procedures and Principles Regarding Application and the Provisions of the Regulations about Associate Professorship are applied. For more information: visit www.yok.gov.tr/www.uak.gov.tr.
Plagiarism inquiry of articles is made by Uludag University via using i Thenticate. https://app.ithenticate.com
Journal of teacher Education and Educators is also open Access Journal. For more information please visit BOAI definition via http://www.budapestopenaccessinitiative.org/read or its Turkish translation via http://www.budapestopenaccessinitiative.org/boai-10-translations/turkish-translation JTEE has CC license. To reach JTEE CC license please visit: www.jtee.org